This week I hosted the third installment of my Teaching History With Technology course and continued to work on preparations for this year's Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp. I hope you'll join me for one of the sessions in June, July, or August. Register by June 1st and save $50.
These were the week's most popular posts:
- Ten Google Workspaces Features for Teachers You Might Be Overlooking
- How to Use Zoom's New Immersive Views
- 7 Interesting Features You Can Add to Google Sites
- Build Your First Google Site With the Help of These Tutorials
- How to Add Voice Recordings to Google Forms
- Tools to Help Students Analyze Their Own Writing
- What is Hotlinking? - Why You Should Avoid It
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 35,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.